Instant dashboard reporting to keep your agency in the know
Scope is a brand new genre in operational software for our industry. It is a big data tool that provides industry benchmark costings for your job – based upon millions of real agency quotes. Making it easy to compare your client quotes with your industry peers.
Dashboard reporting features include:
• Comparisons to live industry data
• Detailed Graphs
• Easy Filtering
How it works:
Based on how you’ve filtered your data, the dashboard reporting can show you detailed information on individual scopes, including scopes by client, approved total, and how your scope compares to the industry average selling price
total value & profit.
Graph data includes:
• Split of Scopes by Agency Role – great for seeing how each role is being utilised
• Agency Departments – so you can see which departments you scope the most
• Agency Scopes by Profit & Value – perfect for looking at
profitability and value by client
• Scopes by Status – a nice way to see which scopes of work still need approving
Watch our video to see how the dashboard reporting feature in Scope, actually works.
If you want to know more about what think of Scope check out our Why Scope? post.
To learn more about Scope subscribe to the Tangram YouTube or Vimeo channels. Here you will find dedicated reviews, how-tos and sneak peek videos of agency management software and tools.
If you would like a demo of Scope, email email@example.com
For more information on making the pieces of your business work better together contact firstname.lastname@example.org